Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy some stock 18's. I know some of you replaced your wheels already. Hopefully someone has the stock ones left. I want to put a higher profile tier on and It's hard to do with the 20's that came on the SL. Anyone have them that would be willing to sell?

·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I want to buy the spare wheel and tire from someone with the pro4x. Anyone wanting to part with that?

·
712 Posts
My buddy just sold a set of truck wheels/tires. He split them between 2 pallets, banded down and shrink wrapped.
Think he had under $300 to ship 4 wheels and tires. I can try to text him to see who he used if anyone needs to know.
It's not cheap, but I imagine Pro4x wheels are over $500 each, and another $200 or so per tire.

They are some of the best looking stock wheels I've seen for a while tho.

·
464 Posts
Would you part with the spare wheel and tire??
I'm going to try and sell them as a set as I suspect it will be easier and more valuable. I have no idea how hard they will be to sell. Give me a few weeks/1 month to see if I can sell them as a set. If no luck, I'll let you know. Also, you may be able to find something closer to you in the mean time, thus saving on freight. I'll check back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts