Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealer and they said 590 bucks cash and carry for the black or charcoal nerf bars even though they are listed on nissan website for $420. Has anyone seen any aftermarket nerf bars for the xd. I like how the oem bars go all the way back to the rear wheel to access your bed.

·
6 Posts
I had this problem as well exept they said it was $480 per side for charcoal. So i called another dealer same price there.

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YOU know what's funny is... That picture is ACTUALLY of the running boards. It is not step rails at all. I have a call into nissan customer care to fix that. If you look up nissan USA accessories for the xd they have the running boards listed but have a picture of the step rails... They have the wrong picture with the description of what it is.

·
70 Posts
I've been calling the guys here at N-Fab in Houston weekly even offering my own truck for R&D and they actually got one this week and will be making some step rails asap. My wife and son have a tough time getting in and out of this Giraffe. If it were up to me I would keep it as is just wheels and tires and the bed cover thats it.

·
149 Posts
The bolt pattern for nerd bars on the XD are the same as the pervious Titans. The only difference is that you need to use add 6 more bolts because the XD doesn't have the one bolt already attached to the truck the the Titan does.

·
56 Posts
Installed the Nissan step rails today. These are not the standard rails that come on the trucks from the factory. However I like how they sit close to the body of the truck and look good in my opinion. see the below pictures.

Attachments

·
348 Posts
Right now the Nissan usa parts is offering 25% off accessories. You can have the parts go to any dealer you choose. Some dealers will even discount them more. You have to use the promo code " estore2016'. I got my seat covers ordered for 425 instead of 610.

·
658 Posts
Installed the Nissan step rails today. These are not the standard rails that come on the trucks from the factory. However I like how they sit close to the body of the truck and look good in my opinion. see the below pictures.
Looks like the factory step rails that were on my '09 Titan

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like the factory step rails that were on my '09 Titan

They are same ones as previous gen titan

·
348 Posts
I wasn't going to put them on my Pro4X, but my 5'0" wife has an issue getting in. So now I got to order the seat covers for my B day present, She said I could order the rails for hers. Win Win for me!

·
48 Posts
I wasn't going to put them on my Pro4X, but my 5'0" wife has an issue getting in. So now I got to order the seat covers for my B day present, She said I could order the rails for hers. Win Win for me!
I have not seen any good pictures of the seat covers, anybody have good pictures

1 - 15 of 15 Posts