Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the steering wheel selector backwords on any one else's truck when changing xm stations or switching songs on an ipod etc? It's the exact opposite of the logical direction in moving up and down on the stations or ipod.

·
1,265 Posts
I hadn't noticed, so i guess mine is OK..... I'll have to pay more attention this afternoon when I go home.

·
348 Posts
Up on the station selectors with raises the stations up numerically. The buttons on the radio are arraigned so that they are top to bottom numerically, my wife's Rouge is the same, just takes some getting used to.

·
405 Posts
I'm good with the steering controls. Operates as I thought it would.

However, the rear sliding window (to me) is ass backwards lol. You have to pull the button to open but push to close. Your door windows are opposite.

·
156 Posts
I agree on the rear window switch. Opens and closes opposite the door windows. I've though about getting in there and switching the leads behind the switch, but don't know if that would work.

·
348 Posts
But with the sliding back window, it is like a manual one, from the driver position you pull the window towards you to open and push to close, that's the only way I keep it straight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts