Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
570 Posts
Very positive review. "In real world, the Titan XD reigns supreme." ..."Nissan put together a **** fine pickup truck." Nice.

·
348 Posts
LOVE my Gas Pro4x. More my style of driving that the diesel. After 12 days and 350 miles, it seems like the truck is getting used to my driving style as much as I am getting used to it's style.

·
203 Posts
LOVE my Gas Pro4x. More my style of driving that the diesel. After 12 days and 350 miles, it seems like the truck is getting used to my driving style as much as I am getting used to it's style.
I know it's early, but how's the mpgs looking so far?

·
570 Posts
Auto Rev Matching Downshifts - "ARMeD for the Mountains!" (trademark pending) :p

Yeah I would like to get some more info on the real world MPG as well.

·
348 Posts
The only driving I have put mine through is in town driving, mostly 6 mile tips or shorter. I have run a couple trips at about 10 miles with a stretch of 2 or 3 miles of 55-60 mph. I am averaging 11.9 MPG. I have noticed that my individual trips have been increasing in MPG, with some hitting 15 MPG. I have had it at 22 MPG while running the 55-60 mph stretches. My 04 Titan was 11 to 14 in town, 17.5 on the interstate, so I'm not complaining at all. I hope to put it on the road this weekend with a trip to the Fort Myers area. (about 2 hours) I will update as I learn more.

·
11 Posts
I think Nissan nailed it with the gas version of the Titan XD. I bought the 2018 Texas Titan version of the XD, and it is one sweet ride. Love the 20 inch chrome wheels and all the extra goodies you get with that package. I'm thrilled with my new truck!

Jim

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I think Nissan nailed it with the gas version of the Titan XD. I bought the 2018 Texas Titan version of the XD, and it is one sweet ride. Love the 20 inch chrome wheels and all the extra goodies you get with that package. I'm thrilled with my new truck!

Jim
Yes the gasser is a fine truck. But did you really need to dig up a 2.5 year old thread? :laugh2:
Welcome and congratulations n0Ob. :wink2:

·
11 Posts
Being new, I did a deep dive into the forums to see what people were saying about the gas version of the Titan XD. Just trying to understand what issues are out there. I'm just super impressed to see everyone helping each other to get the most out of their trucks!

Jim

·
358 Posts
If you haven't bought, wait until the 2020 comes out and see if they decide to do the warrior. Been hoping for it but every year passes and no go. Maybe they will do it to compete against the new Jeep truck in 2020.

·
326 Posts
From what I am hearing from the dealer is the 2020 XD will have some styling of the warrior and the gasser will have a 9speed Transmission.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts