Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son in-law works at autonation in Conroe, TX. I started looking at their prices, and noticed the Florida sales are discounting deep.

He stated you could pick a vehicle from any dealer and have it delivered with no charge. I don't know if it is fact, but I thought some prices would be helpful, since discussions on Florida pricing was previously mentioned. Here is the link, for reference.

https://www.autonation.com/houston/...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-77301,0-+/lowtohigh/24/1

·
119 Posts
Interesting, I've been searching Cars.com and Autotrader, but putting the SV model (don't need leather) into the Autonation site came up with the first $40K ($40,999) truck I've seen online, and it WAS in Tampa......too bad it was gunmetal grey!
Thanks for the tip!

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I was looking at pricing where I'm at, and various locations in Texas. The fact that prices are mostly MSRP across the state, led me to look around.

Now I get to wait a year because of my new assignment. By the time I'm back in the Lone Star State, there will probably be some updates to the 2017, combined with a larger inventory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts