Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one data monster and two I dashes I no longer need. I paid about 950 for them less than a year ago. looking to get 600 for all. I dont have pillar pod but I still have the dash pod.

Attachments

·
38 Posts
I don’t know if you’d be interested in selling them individually or not but if you are I might be interested in one if it works the way I think it would.

·
8 Posts
I have one data monster and two I dashes I no longer need. I paid about 950 for them less than a year ago. looking to get 600 for all. I dont have pillar pod but I still have the dash pod.
what all do you have for extra sensors for these gauges. I will be interested if you have the harnesses, trans temp, coolant temp, maf , egt and data mouse with the associated harnesses

·
4 Posts
I don’t know if you’d be interested in selling them individually or not but if you are I might be interested in one if it works the way I think it would.
I would be interested in one as well...or two if someone could point me in the direction of the pillar pods.

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested in one as well...or two if someone could point me in the direction of the pillar pods.
there is a few company that can make the pillar i found on IG that made mine

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what all do you have for extra sensors for these gauges. I will be interested if you have the harnesses, trans temp, coolant temp, maf , egt and data mouse with the associated harnesses
I have the 4 Ch Thermocouple Module Kit that id sell also. it monitor egts but i left the probs in the truck when I sold it.

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would sell individually but I only have one data monster which can record the others just monitor. also on have one obd 2 cable because the other where used as add ons but u can get them for 20 bucks from banks. text me at 281-728-5461 if interested still.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts