Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the base S model in your travels yet? I am wondering if they will have the backup camera.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Base s still hasn't been released. But according to brochure the base s won't have backup camera standard

·
4 Posts
According to the Nissan USA website, no S models have been produced yet. Also, no base model SV's have been produced either. The back up camera will not be available on base SV's or the S models for the 2016 model year.

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is an SV model by me but they put SL on the tailgate. The interior trim is cloth and the sticker shows SV as well. Who knows as I'm sure there have been a few production line goofs..

·
405 Posts
According to the Nissan USA website, no S models have been produced yet. Also, no base model SV's have been produced either. The back up camera will not be available on base SV's or the S models for the 2016 model year.
There's a ton of SV's for sale with cloth. 199 of them on cars.com right now

·
4 Posts
The base SV comes with 17" steel wheels. Up until now, all SV's have been produced with the "SV Comfort & Convenience Pkg"
This includes 20" wheels, 8-way drivers seat...etc. The package costs $2590 USD.

·
22 Posts
Man. I really want to jump in on this but not ready to deal with early production models and I'd like to see a few improvements.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts