Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,979 Posts
Tropic Thunder, great movie..
If you think the bed isn't aligned have the dealer check it out.

·
1,309 Posts
I noticed that too...but it's uniform on both sides. I think it's just the size of the bed. At least in my case...

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Part me wants to leave it because of the horror stories I've read with dealers trying to fix thid issue with other trucks and making it worse. Then other part wants to fix it.
Box adjustment shouldn't be too bad, only took ford two attempts on my 2015 but way way worse then that.

·
149 Posts
Part me wants to leave it because of the horror stories I've read with dealers trying to fix thid issue with other trucks and making it worse. Then other part wants to fix it.

Are you sure that it's the box that's out. Maybe the cab is out. Try to measure from the face of the rear tire to the face of the fender on both sides.

·
1,300 Posts
Mine was like that but we saw it when we bought it in Jan and the dealer took it into the shop right away and pulled the box over a touch. It happens, yes they could have a touch more QC involved but it's not the end of the world. They just loosened up the mounting bolts and pushed it over and torqued them back up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts