I don't know how much that set up is, but I want one.I'm seriously considering getting an optioned up ARE MX series canopy. Other than the occasional time I put mulch, dirt, rocks, etc in the bed, having a canopy would be great for every other use I have for the truck...other than the fact I probably wouldn't fit in any parking garages with the MX & roof rack. Can anybody tell me how much the build listed below would cost or have experience with a setup like this?
- Trimmed Edge
- Matched Factory Paint (No OTR)
- Sliding Front Window
- Outdoorsman Vented Side Windows
- Double T-lock Heavy Duty Rear Window
- 12V LED Dome Light & Dual Rope Lights w/Prop Switch Option
- Fabric Headliner
- Roof Rack
- Rigid Industries LED Light Bar
- (Maybe) - Pickup Vault by ARE (alternatively could get Decked system...would need to research both)
- TopperEZLift with Camper Package
Here are a few pics that are similar to what the canopy would look like.