Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all here has upgraded to the bilstein front adjustable shocks? Currently I’m running an 1.5” puck on 34” tires. Wanting the front up about 3/4” more. Would adding the shocks and putting on middle notch give me what I’m trying to achieve? Plus the front end is too squishy so I’d like to stiffen up a tad.

828 Posts
I have upgraded it but I left it on the softest setting (bottom) as I don't like it too stiffed. I think if you want another 3/4" up and don't mind about its stiffness, could left it in the middle, but the top makes more sense.

550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have upgraded it but I left it on the softest setting (bottom) as I don't like it too stiffed. I think if you want another 3/4" up and don't mind about its stiffness, could left it in the middle, but the top makes more sense.
No, I don’t mind, I think the front end is too soft to begin with. Ok so looks like I’m going to place an order asap

1,374 Posts
Hmm, yeah I’m not throwing that kinda coin at the suspension. I appreciate the feed back thiugh
Gotta pay to play.

All I’m saying is the 5100s aren’t much of an upgrade. Get whatever you want, but I’m just saying you gotta choose if you want 3/4 more ride height or a better ride. 5100s aren’t going to check all your boxes.

828 Posts
Gotta pay to play.

All I’m saying is the 5100s aren’t much of an upgrade. Get whatever you want, but I’m just saying you gotta choose if you want 3/4 more ride height or a better ride. 5100s aren’t going to check all your boxes.
To me, 5100s were actually an upgrade compares to the factory ones. The ride is to what I like. I, however, wanted the B8 5160 but couldn't justify myself for the price difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts