Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a $500 credit for the blind spot warning option since its not yet available. Any idea if that can be added later for the $500? a contact at one dealership said he did not think so??? sound right?

·
405 Posts
To add on that pkg you'll need new tail lights and new mirrors at the least. Possibly new wiring because there's a chance it won't be plug and play.

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI, it looks like XD's with the BSW are hitting lots. Dealer closest to me in Arlington tx has at least 2 with it.

·
203 Posts
Anyone have any idea when the BSW will be stocked? Looking to purchase a pro-4x but all of them in the area show the BSW as a delete credit.
Those are all early productions. Everything I've seen hit the lots since March has had the blind spot warning.

·
224 Posts
Took delivery of mine this week. Dealer found several equipped like I wanted, but they all had the BSW delete credit. I had to make them find one that had it. According to the dealer, there were early production issues with the BSW and chrome bumpers, don't know if the sonar or camera is actually doing the warning. But in order to get the BSW, I had to get a painted rear bumper. They also told me that the body harness is different when deleted, so if you don't get one delivered that way, its no go for upgrades later.

MB

·
194 Posts
Those are all early productions. Everything I've seen hit the lots since March has had the blind spot warning.
Thats what I thought. Just didnt know when the newer ones where startin to hit the lots... none up here in PNW yet... at least with the color and options that I want. Hopefully the newer onese shift better too!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Mine hit the lot last week with BSW, which is why I jumped at the chance to buy it. The warning systems and the cameras are awesome!!! Had every option I wanted sans the running boards which are ordered. Shifting wise, it just takes time to fill learning blocks in the programming. Transmission shift pressures, shift times, and converter lockup will find it's average once you log a bit of miles. There is a ton more data that populates the controllers than there used to be. Old controllers were only 512kbps per flash, now we are in the 12mb+ and beyond. Doesn't sound like much, but that's a lot of 1's and 0's...and numbers are all that data is comprised of. Mine is still wonky with 316 miles on it, still on the first tank. But I have noticed shifting getting better under part throttle conditions. Best of luck!

BigRed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts