Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody tried the bosche oem injectors yet? If changing the injector plug doesn’t fix my issue injector is next and Bosch is about $200 cheaper for a single injector

·
528 Posts
Well you got me curious as my guess is that Bosch is the OEM for the injectors anyway. I've seen them advertised on Ebay as well--under the Bosch name and box. So, I went out and took a look at one from my engine teardown. Indeed, it has the Bosch symbol ( picture below--the black circular logo on the left) imprinted on the top of the injector. For what that is worth...I suspect you'd be just fine :)

Rectangle Font Electric blue Magenta Logo

·
528 Posts
I hope it is the plug BTW...man that would be good data to have if it works for two different situations that point at "injector." 50 bucks and 30 minutes to replace on your own would be a godsend if it is a common thing on the plugs.

·
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man you and me both, I have fingers crossed it’s just the plug. It’s a super tight fit in there and going to be a bitch to strip the wires. Also, if the bosche are oem, why are the other OEM injectors I find online $549 and the bosche are $300?

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
1,013 Posts
OEM has the huge Nissan markup--if they come in the Nissan box....
That was something I didn't really understand. The 300zx TT uses the exact some fuel injectors as the Q45 (vg30dett : vh45de), but the injectors in the infiniti box were 30% more.

That said I would really make sure you're getting the right kind of injectors and that they match our drivers. I wouldn't know how to tell that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts