Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen a thread yet, so let's get one started.

If you've purchased a Titan XD, post up some pics and your initial thoughts on it.

·
9 Posts
Bought
Mine pick it up on 27th getting the paint protection done any one find aftermarket stuff yet? Has Titan boxes slide rails and all love it can't wait to have it in my possession!!!

Attachments

·
772 Posts
Bought
Mine pick it up on 27th getting the paint protection done any one find aftermarket stuff yet? Has Titan boxes slide rails and all love it can't wait to have it in my possession!!!
calmini has a leveling kit and upper control arms.

ICON will have coilovers and uppers soon for it. I'd go with Icon.:wink2:

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice truck Jeremy! What paint protection, the 3M clear stick-on or the spray (or some other manufacturer)?

I'll never own another new vehicle without having some along the rockers and the front. My poor pickup is beaten up pretty good on the rockers from the dirt road I live on.

·
573 Posts
Interesting hat you have there, Jeremy. What line of work are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

·
1,300 Posts
Well we just traded off our 2011 ram 3500 Cummins on a Pro4x Lux... this is one amazing truck what a brilliant ride just love it.

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woohoo! Keep 'em coming folks, and congrats!

·
1,300 Posts
Yea the chrome grill is nice but the last 2 rams I've had all have had the big gotti chrome front ends, for me this is a nice change.

·
904 Posts
Well day 1... I have only owned two trucks and both have been titans. 2007 sl and 2012 sv with sport appearance package. The titan I bought last night is SO different. It has a really heavy ride. The brakes are seriously awesome. This heavy truck will stop on a dime. My two previous titans were gas and all I have ever owned (besides a jetta tdi). The previous two titans were rocket ships off the starting line but welcome to diesel vs gas. The titan xd is geared low and I drove all day today satisfactorily around 1500 rpms. Plenty of torque to pull whatever I need to put behind it. The Led running lights are really good looking. I liked the off-road capabilities of the pro4x but most of all I REALLY just wanted color matching bumpers and grill. I am just not much into the chrome. The fabric seats are super comfortable. Dash is user friendly. There are enough cup holders for a whole bar full of people. This truck is much taller than my old titans as well as a silverado I parked next to today. The tailgate opens to about waist height. The full size spare has an actual matching rim. 10 ply load rating e on pro4x. People can talk Crap on this truck but it was a good fit for me as I am a loyal titan guy. They have been great trucks and best thing about it is they are not the same Chevy ford or dodge that all your neighbors own... It is a little something different. We will see what happens but I love my xd so far. Get out and drive one... I only got about 650 off msrp but it is as low optioned pro4x you can get. I feel they didn't rape me on my trade so I feel I got a fair deal.

·
772 Posts
Well day 1... I have only owned two trucks and both have been titans. 2007 sl and 2012 sv with sport appearance package. The titan I bought last night is SO different. It has a really heavy ride. The brakes are seriously awesome. This heavy truck will stop on a dime. My two previous titans were gas and all I have ever owned (besides a jetta tdi). The previous two titans were rocket ships off the starting line but welcome to diesel vs gas. The titan xd is geared low and I drove all day today satisfactorily around 1500 rpms. Plenty of torque to pull whatever I need to put behind it. The Led running lights are really good looking. I liked the off-road capabilities of the pro4x but most of all I REALLY just wanted color matching bumpers and grill. I am just not much into the chrome. The fabric seats are super comfortable. Dash is user friendly. There are enough cup holders for a whole bar full of people. This truck is much taller than my old titans as well as a silverado I parked next to today. The tailgate opens to about waist height. The full size spare has an actual matching rim. 10 ply load rating e on pro4x. People can talk Crap on this truck but it was a good fit for me as I am a loyal titan guy. They have been great trucks and best thing about it is they are not the same Chevy ford or dodge that all your neighbors own... It is a little something different. We will see what happens but I love my xd so far. Get out and drive one... I only got about 650 off msrp but it is as low optioned pro4x you can get. I feel they didn't rape me on my trade so I feel I got a fair deal.
stop! you're gonna convince me to trade in my 2011 pro4x titan.

·
40 Posts
For those of you have test driven and now own, how's the forward visibility out of the truck? I told my dealer to call me when he had a gas and diesel in so I could compare the two. The pre-production model I went and sat in last month was in a garage and had a clearly larger front than my current Titan but with the lighting it was difficult to really know for sure.

Also, how is the resolution in the around view monitor for any of those with this option?

·
50 Posts
They look even better muddy
It does look good. Nice to hear that about the cloth seats. I've only seen the XD in varying trims with the leather so far. I'd love the Pro-4x w/luxury package (in Canada) as that looks so damned nice, but is costly, like PR costly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts