Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2016 Nissan Titan XD diesel. Lifted 2", 275/65r20 tko2, s&b intake, tune/deleted, straight pipe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone figured out how to bypass the factory brake override? Looking for better launch, but since the override shuts throttle down to 10%, looking to bypass that.
Checked all the brake pedal wires with no luck, guessing it's a wire to ecm but not sure.

·
629 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean exactly, I can build 10 PSI of boost and launch no problem. I usually turn off traction control and turn on tow mode.

·
2016 Nissan Titan XD diesel. Lifted 2", 275/65r20 tko2, s&b intake, tune/deleted, straight pipe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am deleted as well(CTT), but can only get about 1500 Rpm's. As soon as I release the brake I get some turbo lag and after about 2 seconds the truck will have good turbo psi. Trying to get rid of this so I can build more Rpm's, even get the a brake torque out of it so I know I have enough boost/ Rpm's for proper launch.

·
629 Posts
Strange, my tires are about kissed so I've been having some fun, I don't look at rpms as much as boost pressure, but I've never had trouble burning rubber with 7.5 to 10 PSI. I use proven diesel tunes, but I don't think that would make a difference

·
175 Posts
Press and hold the traction control button until the light goes out on the dash.

Stay frosty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts