Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
49 Posts
OK, just tried building a loaded SL and can't figure out if Nav & 360 round camera and two tone are even available.....urrrr

·
214 Posts
I hope we get the same packaging in Canada.

I'm definitely in for a blue Pro-4x with luxury package & Titan Box.

Can't wait to have the configure option in Canada (with pricing).

·
9 Posts
Wouldnt mind getting an SV with SV convenience package; besides the wheels that are on it. Hopefully you can build one with upgraded wheel option.

·
235 Posts
Forged cooper looks great but it's only available for the platinum model which also comes with the titan boxes as standard...Those things take up so much space.

·
49 Posts
I hate that tailgate on the platinum but love all the options. I wonder if somebody will trade me tailgates? lol Or I will get the Pro-X4 .. Saw a new XD in my neighborhood today. Getting so excited!!

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Wouldnt mind getting an SV with SV convenience package; besides the wheels that are on it. Hopefully you can build one with upgraded wheel option.
Looks like convience pack comes with 20" wheels. So should look better. The sv is what I want but with both upgrade packs.

·
29 Posts
Am I to understand the SL and Reserve come 'only' with the 20" wheels? Also assuming the spray-in bed liner is only available in the Pro-4X, SL and Reserve as I did not see a bed liner option at those grades?

·
42 Posts
Yeah, great questions.

I'm sure it's because the site is beta or whatever but having trim level comparison tables would be really helpful.

And of course, some freaking prices.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Am I to understand the SL and Reserve come 'only' with the 20" wheels? Also assuming the spray-in bed liner is only available in the Pro-4X, SL and Reserve as I did not see a bed liner option at those grades?
Sounds about right because of nissan's utility track system won't work with a regular bedliner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts