Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in the manual an incomplete bulb guide.
If anyone can add to this and sticky. Thanks

TYPE A
HEADLIGHTS LOW -- H11 (HALOGEN)
HEADLIGHTS HIGH-- HB3 (HALOGEN)
TURN/PARK -- 7444NA
SIDE MARKER -- W5W
FOG -- H8
DRL -- P13W
STOP/TAIL -- PW16W
BACKUP -- 921
TURN/TAIL -- 3057K
CARGO TAILGATE -- 921
FOOTWELL LIGHT -- 158

TYPE B
HEADLIGHTS LOW --
HEADLIGHTS HIGH-- HB3 (HALOGEN)
TURN/PARK -- 7444NA
SIDE MARKER -- W5W
FOG -- H11
DRL -- P13W
STOP/TAIL -- L1224R
BACKUP -- 921
TURN/TAIL -- 3057K
FOOTWELL LIGHT -- 158

·
7 Posts
I'm looking to do a complete LED overhaul; however, your list and www.superbrightleds.com do not match. What's the best approach? They recommend load resistor kits but I'm unsure if that's only important on the turn signals (to avoid rapid blink) or all of the bulbs for protection.

TIA :)

·
431 Posts
I'm looking to do a complete LED overhaul; however, your list and www.superbrightleds.com do not match. What's the best approach? They recommend load resistor kits but I'm unsure if that's only important on the turn signals (to avoid rapid blink) or all of the bulbs for protection.

TIA :)
just the turning signals need resistors to avoid hyperflash

·
43 Posts
I work right next to SuperBright Led and have done all my lights. Their online bulb identifier does not work. I had to eventually remove bulbs and get the number off of them so I could replace. They are a great place to purchase from.

·
431 Posts
I work right next to SuperBright Led and have done all my lights. Their online bulb identifier does not work. I had to eventually remove bulbs and get the number off of them so I could replace. They are a great place to purchase from.
Normally I purchase my LEDs from them but they get expensive fast.

·
43 Posts
They are not the cheapest but they stand behind them. You are also getting them shipped from Earth City, Mo and not China.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts