Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen these on a truck yet? I know EGR is available but want to see the Bushwacker

·
1,300 Posts
there are some photos floating around on the web but i have not seen a picture on the driver side yet. The fuel door area is the make or break in my opinion. I like how they're not cut out around the fender logos.

·
1,300 Posts
Those are the ones, but again all photos are of the passenger side. They must be ugly as **** because they are not showing the driver side and the fuel door.

·
1,300 Posts
They look great on his truck not going to lie! But im not a fan of them cutting out around badges and logos. Maybe there better looking in person.

·
23 Posts
Not installed yet. Waiting on lift and tires.
Front are not cut out around the cummins fender logo. Rear is cut around the fuel door. Nissan seems to be a fan of putting the fuel door close to the fender well, stupid but it is what it is.
Bushwackers flares I think are cleaner looking. Will post pics when truck is all put together.

Attachments

·
19 Posts
I like the look of these things on any truck i see them on......but....I have a hard time with the thought of drilling holes in my new shiny paint. !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I like the look of these things on any truck i see them on......but....I have a hard time with the thought of drilling holes in my new shiny paint. !!!!
These aren't cut away flares, like my egr flares these are just simple bolt on using existing fender screw wholes.

·
1,300 Posts
Well those bushwackers look nice from those photos you posted. There not overkill at all. You should tape them on the truck so we can see you how they are. You can be our guinie pig lol

·
1,300 Posts
Dude that looks nice!!!! and thank you for taking the pic on the driver side!!!

·
19 Posts
Looks great ! I've been looking at these for some time now and would like to get a set....BUT.......I'm reading a fair amount of issues of dirt and debris accumulating behind them and wearing down the clear coat and paint over time.....some right to the bare metal !

most of the articles target the Bushwakers, but I believe its a common issue. The NISSAN OEM "flares" are much smaller and have a piece of weather stripping on them that may also be double sided tape. Some installations folks have used 3m surface protective "tape" against the paint as a barrier.

hesitant...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts