Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's make a registry to check VINs for future owners. Only true buybacks from NNA. Not all trucks are documented the same as some have found. List VIN and reason for the buyback.

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1n6ba1f48gn512492 Fumes in cabin on regen

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6 months later Carfax shows lemon title, auction and exported to Puerto Rico.

·
34 Posts
Let's make a registry to check VINs for future owners. Only true buybacks from NNA. Not all trucks are documented the same as some have found. List VIN and reason for the buyback.
Thanks Spaceace, I did not know this post was here. Seems like it could be useful info to someone someday. Also what may make it more interesting to some would be if someone has an unlimited CarFax account and could run the VINs to see where they go. I always suspected they left the country.

Anyhow, here is my contribution... 2016 XD SV 4x4, Gas, Java with black cloth, aprox 7500 miles. VIN 1N6AA1F42GN512614. NNA repurchased it in March 2018 due to an un-repairable pull to the right.

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes.play nice

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You must deal directly with NNA. They dealership is not your advocate. NNA can see all that has been attempted to correct and will go from there.

Reactions: franktafl

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
Just curious, I’m having a number of issues and my truck qualifies for buyback now. How do you initiate this? Did you speak with someone at the dealership prior to filing the paperwork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lemon laws are different in each state. Check to make sure you follow the guidelines for buybacks.

·
34 Posts
Lemon laws are different in each state. Check to make sure you follow the guidelines for buybacks.

Oh yeah absolutely. My truck unfortunately already qualifies for my state lemon law. I was more asking whether I should talk to someone at the dealership first to make them aware I’m filing for the buyback. Thanks for the input everyone.

·
34 Posts
???

I get fumes in my cabin on regen. The solution is to put the Air on Recirculate until regen is over.

That’s not a solution, that’s a band aid... and doesn’t really work in cold temps when you have to run the defroster. The solution is to vent the exhaust fumes where they should go... out the exhaust pipe. Exhaust shouldn’t be coming into the cabin of your vehicle at all, especially in 2018.

·
34 Posts
???

I get fumes in my cabin on regen. The solution is to put the Air on Recirculate until regen is over.

That’s not a solution, that’s a band aid... and doesn’t really work in cold temps when you have to run the defroster. The solution is to vent the exhaust fumes where they should go... out the exhaust pipe. Exhaust shouldn’t be coming into the cabin of your vehicle at all, especially in 2018.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts