Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
OK, I survived a buy back with my 2007 Dodge Sprinter.
Steering rack failed within 3 days, gave me a paid rental truck for 30 days and a 7 year warranty so I would keep it.
Low pressure fuel pump in the tank ran sometimes, a bad ground but no codes so they could not replace it.
Finally after getting stranded 3 times sold it back to Chrysler for 42k. I custom ordered it for 36k out the door.
I missed the versatility so 3 months later started looking for another and found my van in Texas for 30k.
Told them what to fix bought it back with the 7 year warranty and enjoyed it for 6 years sold her for 39k.
Chrysler had the same problems as Nissan, new vehicle not enough techs who knew it.
Buy backs are negotiable get what you need to make it right.

·
7 Posts
Thanks - that's the advice I was looking for. I suspect the dealership doesn't even have a diesel tech (they skirted the issue) and i'm going to demand an extended warranty in the least!
They only replaced the Crankshaft Sensor. They didn't mention that on Monday.Now they are waiting for Nissan tech (HQ) to advise them what to do. That was 3 days ago and I am waiting for them to let me know.
They are paying for a rental and I am in no hurry.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts