Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Yeah I agree with some hard turns. I'm surprised with my 275/65/18 with my zero offset wheels. They rub on inner wheel well almost full turn with flaps removed.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
That would be more your dealers discretion more turn a blind eye.
Here in ontario it's not warranty so much to worry about its your insurance. TD insurance doesn't except any modifications, void your insurance. I'm sure there is other companies as well.

·
129 Posts
Wow really? I had an f350 fully deleted and modded with h&s tuning exhaust and 6" lift with wheels and tires and I had a rear pinion seal replaced under warranty. I couldn't believe it as that truck ran around 600hp and they said no problem it's a warranty issue. We have no such modification laws in Alberta for insurance either. That would really suck

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I agree with some hard turns. I'm surprised with my 275/65/18 with my zero offset wheels. They rub on inner wheel well almost full turn with flaps removed.
We had to do a little trimming... You really have to try hard now to get a rub out of it. Here is what we have been working on the past couple days...

We swapped wheels to the platinum reserve, with the Calmini 3" lift, we tried to shove 35's under it but the clearance just isn't there. Here is the picture with them on. It sure looks mean. We will have a 34 under it tomorrow I will post the final pictures as well.

Attachments

·
404 Posts
So the brown truck only has the 3" kit and 33's? Or 34's?

That's like the exact set up I'd like to do.

·
21 Posts
I just bought the Platnum from you guys on the 19th LOL!

We had to do a little trimming... You really have to try hard now to get a rub out of it. Here is what we have been working on the past couple days...

We swapped wheels to the platinum reserve, with the Calmini 3" lift, we tried to shove 35's under it but the clearance just isn't there. Here is the picture with them on. It sure looks mean. We will have a 34 under it tomorrow I will post the final pictures as well.
I just bought the Platnum from you guys on the 19th LOL!

Attachments

·
21 Posts

Here is that PR almost a year later! Rolling on 37'' tires with a 6'' lift!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts