Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CALMINI Products: New Product Release 2” 4WD Front Coil-Over Shock Spacer with Rear Block Kit!

These spacers lift the front end of your new Titan XD. Total overall lift is approximately 2" over stock. The kit comes complete with fabricated spacers, rear blocks, and required hardware. Spacers are finished in our signature CALMINI blue powdercoat. No welding, grinding or other modifications required to complete the bolt-on installation.

2016 Nissan Titan XD
Part #NP18995 Price $189.95

Attachments

·
48 Posts
You mean it can get even higher:surprise:
I could barely get in the Pro4X with no rails the other day.
2" higher would have to be cool looking though:smile2:

·
129 Posts
I don't get it, if the front spacers are the same for the levelling kit then wouldn't it be riding high in the front with just the spacers???? The truck rides almost level stock so does this kit raise it up to almost a level 2"??

·
43 Posts
There is a 6 inch lift running around now I almost pulled the plug on it for my pro 4x. Just don't know how it would look that's why I'm waiting for someone to post pictures of a 6 inch.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't get it, if the front spacers are the same for the levelling kit then wouldn't it be riding high in the front with just the spacers???? The truck rides almost level stock so does this kit raise it up to almost a level 2"??
The 2" Spacers are designed to level the vehicle the kit with blocks in the rear will keep the factory rake.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a 6 inch lift running around now I almost pulled the plug on it for my pro 4x. Just don't know how it would look that's why I'm waiting for someone to post pictures of a 6 inch.
Here are a few pictures of the 6" kit installed let us know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
5 Posts
Rough Country sell a better product for way less $$. Calmini service is great till they get your money then your lucky if they will stand by their crap products.

·
43 Posts
Rough Country sell a better product for way less $$. Calmini service is great till they get your money then your lucky if they will stand by their crap products.
Why does everyone talk crap? I have never seen a issue with their products. I have a good bit of friends that have their bumpers and stuff on the vehicles never had a issue....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts