Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CALMINI Products announces the release of its lift system for the all new 2016 Nissan Titan XD Diesel 4WD. Constructed using laser crafted components, this system is fully bolt-on. Our systems includes new replacement adjustable tubular upper front control arms, shock spacers, rear blocks & u-bolts and rear Bilstein Monotube Gas Shocks w/boots. Fully adjustable camber for proper alignment. Powdercoat finish, and top quality plated hardware provides corrosion resistance, and long service life.

3" 4WD Performance Suspension System
Part #NP18800 Price $849.95

2016 Nissan Titan XD Diesel

Attachments

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
^^^ seconded.

I would really appreciate seeing more pics of your products installed from multiple angles. One prime example is your slider steps for the Titan XD. Your website only has two pics from above, but none from below showing how the slider is connected to the frame. I'm holding off on purchasing the slider steps until I see better pics because I don't have enough information to make an informed purchase decision yet.

Thanks for your work so far on the Titan XD aftermarket.

·
17 Posts
So I finally got my 3" lift kit from Calmini, it took a lot longer than expected but I do like it now that it is done. I will post the tire and wheel specs in the Wheel section and other details regarding modifications needed to run them. Pictures really do not do it justice for seeing it in person. This kit is perfect for someone that just wants a good lifted look, a little more ground clearance and a little bit bigger tire. I also tow a lot so the 6" lift just isn't for my life style....plus I am getting old and don't want to climb in and out of that tall of a truck....but they sure look nice.

Attachments

·
507 Posts
Seems better priced than I expected.
I would like a 3" lift, but wonder what it would look like with stock tires

·
402 Posts
Seems better priced than I expected.
I would like a 3" lift, but wonder what it would look like with stock tires
I have the 2" leveling kit on stock tires and it looks like I need bigger tires, so I'm sure the 3" will make it even more pronounced. I think the 3" lift kit is the perfect height, but the truck definitely needs bigger tires to make the truck look right.

·
38 Posts
So I finally got my 3" lift kit from Calmini, it took a lot longer than expected but I do like it now that it is done. I will post the tire and wheel specs in the Wheel section and other details regarding modifications needed to run them. Pictures really do not do it justice for seeing it in person. This kit is perfect for someone that just wants a good lifted look, a little more ground clearance and a little bit bigger tire. I also tow a lot so the 6" lift just isn't for my life style....plus I am getting old and don't want to climb in and out of that tall of a truck....but they sure look nice.

What size wheel/tire combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts