Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
19 Posts
I am just wondering why would I want to only lift the front 2" ? Do I need to lift the back as well? Will this make the nose stick up when looking from the side? Thanks.

·
120 Posts
I am just wondering why would I want to only lift the front 2" ? Do I need to lift the back as well? Will this make the nose stick up when looking from the side? Thanks.
It will level the truck out,give it a better stance. No need for rear lift but if you half or toe a lot you would most likely add bags to keep your truck from the saggy cali rake. I'd wait until. Nisstec, icon, king actually make an adjustable coilover. Way better ride and also you can changer your spring rate. That rate helps if you add an aftermarket bumper and stuff like that.

·
88 Posts
I think these are on my truck. I bought the dealer demo and they said it had a lift kit put in, but nothing looks any different with the suspension components except I did see blue spacers on the front struts. I'm going in tomorrow to drop my deposit off and going to find out the details. But this is what it looks like. It does seem a little higher in the front.

Attachments

·
45 Posts
I think these are on my truck. I bought the dealer demo and they said it had a lift kit put in, but nothing looks any different with the suspension components except I did see blue spacers on the front struts. I'm going in tomorrow to drop my deposit off and going to find out the details. But this is what it looks like. It does seem a little higher in the front.
What is the overall height of those tires. 33"?, 34"? etc...

·
45 Posts
4WD Front Coil Over Shock Spacer Kit

These spacers lift the front end of your new Titan XD. Total overall lift is approximately 2" over stock. The complete kit comes finished in a high quality blue powder coating, and complete hardware and instructions.
Part # NP18991 Price $109.95
Will this kit work on the Pro4X?

·
88 Posts
Are these the same ones that come with the 3" lift kit? I am considering getting the lift kit but already have the spaces and was wondering if they are the same, can I order the kit without the spacers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts