Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a camper shell for my XD. I have not found anyone who has one available yet. Has anyone been able to purchase on and if so, who is manufacturer?
Cheers
Matt

·
413 Posts
ARE makes a nice truck cap. I'm sure it'll be very popular once released

·
712 Posts
Does anyone know of a cap made for another model of truck that has a good fit for the XD?

I see lots of used caps for sale locally, and would rather spend $300 than $3K if I can find something else that fits well.

I have also seen a truck cap that lifts up and then has side curtains on it, giving you more head room under the cap.
But I don't remember who makes it.

·
507 Posts
Does anyone know of a cap made for another model of truck that has a good fit for the XD?

I see lots of used caps for sale locally, and would rather spend $300 than $3K if I can find something else that fits well.

I have also seen a truck cap that lifts up and then has side curtains on it, giving you more head room under the cap.
But I don't remember who makes it.
Somebody on one of the face book XD forums showed a picture of there truck with a chevy truck topper. SO, there is something that is close enough

·
712 Posts
I know that some have to be close, aside from a few who have an odd angle to the back of the cab or something there is only so many ways to make a truck cap.

·
245 Posts
I bought a cab high A.R.E. last December. Just the basic sliding windows (3) and the carpet or headliner kit. Looks and works great. Perfect fit and lifetime paint warranty.

·
10 Posts
It’s been a long time since the OP’s original question about used truck caps. Obviously the used cap market for xd is tiny, but there are tons of used caps for Ford, Chevy and Ram.

Has anyone successfully fit a cap off of any of the big-three high-volume truck makers?

If so, exactly which year/make/model worked for you?

Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts