Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$73,760 for a fully loaded black monotone Pro4X.

MSRP with fees on the RAM 2500 Laramie I'm considering is $72,535 and I can get $8 grand shaved off of that from my dealer before any negotiation.

I'm disappointed yet again. I wonder if it will impress enough during a test drive to save the sale...

·
1 Posts
who says you have to take the Nissan rates?

When I bought my Nissan, and it said 4.99 for Nissan rates and I got 3.99 at a bank and the cash rebate.

Price seems high, which is why I joined the forum, to explore what everyone was thinking.

What surprises me is that if you look at OTHER products using that engine and transmission and brake setups.... it tows way more. I think Nissan isn't playing all their cards on their first hand.

Either way, I am excited. That Aisin tranny tows 30,000 lbs no problem. Pulling 9800 lbs this truck is going to last forever. Like a 2002 24 valve cummins ram 2500. With a good ride.

Except it has cooled seats and doesn't kill the polar bears and make prius owners cry. haha

-adam

·
91 Posts

·
50 Posts
Also from the site;

The writer was a guest of the auto maker. Content was not subject to approval.

So it could still be speculation, but sounds fairly accurate, unfortunately.

·
492 Posts
Also from the site;

The writer was a guest of the auto maker. Content was not subject to approval.

So it could still be speculation, but sounds fairly accurate, unfortunately.
All of the reviewers are invited by Nissan to review their vehicles. Carmakers usually give them food, travel and lodging.

You might get some other reviews after the vehicles are on the market.

I am looking forward to an honest Davis Dam or Ike Gauntlet review for towing vs the competition.

·
50 Posts

·
235 Posts
You can wait a bit until the price goes down if you're not in a rush. May as well since the Canadian Crew Cab S seems to be lacking in Package and Accessory options right now on the build page. they're available on the U.S. Crew Cab S configurator but not the Canadian one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts