1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$52,400 for the base model..wow!! Merry xmas! $73,900 for the platinum

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look like close to the US pricing with the exchange rate. But they dont have much options available yet. Not too bad for MSRP.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Yes it's been online for two days.
They have option packages. That's how Nissan has done it in the past. Instead of a bunch of individual options it's most popular options grouped together.

·
235 Posts
$73,900 for the platinum is a lot more than expected even with the low Canadian dollar and there doesn't seem to be anything on the accessories page. Wonder why.

·
608 Posts
Pretty sure that they are releasing the Titan in the US first, so it could be that they are just a little behind in having everything for Canada completely up to date.

·
50 Posts
Being the patient Canadian I am, makes me wonder why the **** they didn't have all the website info, pricing, etc, ready to go either on Nov 15th or Dec 23rd, because they had lots of time to do this in.

I do agree that $73.9k is insane for the PR, but the accessory page probably doesn't list anything, as it's available standard there.

I'm just waiting to find out details when varying trim levels will be available in Canada. Hopefully by Feb, but realistically March-April.

·
19 Posts
Dealers have the info now. There are a variety of trim levels on the way in the first batch of trucks.

Being the patient Canadian I am, makes me wonder why the **** they didn't have all the website info, pricing, etc, ready to go either on Nov 15th or Dec 23rd, because they had lots of time to do this in.

I do agree that $73.9k is insane for the PR, but the accessory page probably doesn't list anything, as it's available standard there.

I'm just waiting to find out details when varying trim levels will be available in Canada. Hopefully by Feb, but realistically March-April.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts