Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove a PR model that had the titan boxes, with absolutely no intention of buying the truck, and then pulled in the lot and was shown a dealer demo SL with wheels and leveling kit and tonneau cover already installed. I didn't bother to look in the bed under the tonneau, assuming the titan boxes were in there, until later after signing papers and everything. I'm really interested in buying some but can't find the prices online and just went into nissan yesterday to ask about getting them and they don't even have them listed. I wanted to take a look at some in person again too, but there weren't any salesman around when I was ready to look, so I just left.

Does anyone have an idea what they cost, like listed on your window sticker or something? I'm restarting my mobile detailing business and was considering these boxes to keep my spray bottles and some other products in.

·
154 Posts
some people on here might sell theres seems like to fit the tonneau cover. so u may be able to buy one on here but idk how long that will take

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, yeah that's way too much for what they are. I was hoping around the $500-600 range. I think I'll just have to come up with my own. Unless I can find some for sale cheaper. I'm pretty sure they will work with my cover. No part of the cover goes below the top of the bed rails except the very front and near the back where they hook onto the utilitrack mounts.

·
492 Posts
Keep an eye on the forum for people who may want to sell theirs. You may have to wait a while, but someone will want to sell a set eventually.
You might try your salesman and explain the situation, and see if they will give you a break on pricing.
Also, once these are readily available, one of the online parts sellers might have them at a discount.
Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts