Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long Story made short. I ran over a piece of pipe and totally blew a tire. When I went to change out my spare the Lug lock was so Tight that when I tried to removed it the key stripped out the little patterns. Could not get wheel off. Had truck towed to tire shop and they managed to get the lock off, installed new tire. I had them remove all the other lug locks as I was not going to get stranded like that again. I went to look for my original lung nuts (4) that usually the dealer sticks in your glove compartment and could not find them....anywhere. So, I am running one lug nut short on each wheel. I have searched high and low on different websites and cannot find a part number to order four new lug nuts for the PR 20 inch wheels. Anybody have a good site they use that might have this part???

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I can tell this is a 14mm x 1.5 Mag style lug nut with washer..............

·
1,618 Posts
Go back to the dealer you got it from...maybe they have some if they aren't putting them back in the vehicle's. I hate locking lugs myself

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You da man XDhunter. I searched for hours and could not find that part.

·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Total Collision Repair Body Shop made out great.....

No problem. Have did you ever make out with the dent on the roof?
Cost me $1800 for that very expensive lesson. But, they fixed the damage and you cannot even tell where it was. Ended up having to replace rear window also. Now when backing up the fifth wheel I am VERY CAREFUL about not going past about 80 degrees turn radius. I can clear 90 degrees but getting over that gets expensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts