Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
15 Posts
It's just not updated from the current Titan. C&D is bad about re-using old info until they get the new. That low price is the current MSRP of a base model king cab plus the $1095 destination charge.

http://imgur.com/rsatabx

·
91 Posts
I was going to call shenanigans on this too. If you click the little "i" beside the price, it's listed as for the 2015.

Irregardless, my fellow Canucks and I can expect a loaded Platinum Reserve XD to be around $65k...and there will be absolutely zero wiggle room on that price for at least 1 year. Oh and don't forget prov/fed tax...and probably a "carbon tax" too (by the time we get to purchase)

·
857 Posts
Glad to see a publication like this reporting that price, since that's just where it needs to be, a price that slots them perfectly into the segment which helps them to not ask for too much but just enough to better pull in buyer volume.

·
340 Posts
Kinda hedging their bets there LOL... the $45K top end is WAYYYY to low... but like the boys said above, 2015's ;) Nice try CanD...

·
608 Posts
While it’s too soon for pricing details, the Titan XD’s high-powered diesel engine and added content will surely push its MSRP well north of the old truck’s $30K starting point, with well-equipped crew-cab four-by-fours likely to be in the $50,000 neighborhood. That may prove to be a sales headwind—and that’s before confronting the issue of diesel-fuel prices in the U.S., which currently are significantly higher than gasoline’s.
I think they are just speculating, which they should make more clear at the top of the page where they display it as though its for sure.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think its like others have said... "its the 2015 Titan price"

We can wish and dream ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts