Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Pro-4X and the carpet on both sides of the center consoul seems like it isnt even attached. It is all bunched up around the center counsel and the seat mounting points. Is anyone else's truck like this?

Seems like it should look way better on a truck this expensive!

Attachments

·
122 Posts
Dude, speed back to the dealer and get that fixed and speak to the Sales Manager about how crappy their quality assurance guy is there.

·
171 Posts
Same seats, same problem. I'm already mid way through the buyback process on mine and am going to bring this attention to them when they arrive.

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you ever get that fixed with the Dealer? I have a very similar situation with both sides as well.
Took them over a month to get parts sent to the dealer to fix it. Had to take it back in a second time as they did not properly reinstall rear seat. Not very happy with nissans lack of caring about getting parts to make things right in a reasonable time.

·
44 Posts
Took them over a month to get parts sent to the dealer to fix it. Had to take it back in a second time as they did not properly reinstall rear seat. Not very happy with nissans lack of caring about getting parts to make things right in a reasonable time.
Oh man that's too bad. Have you had any other issues with the Titan Pro4X other than the carpet?

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh man that's too bad. Have you had any other issues with the Titan Pro4X other than the carpet?
Driver door had to be repainted as there was a paint splotch from the factory running up it. Still get diesel exhaust frumes in cab, even after the "fix". Transmission shifts are extremly hard. Refuces to downshift when decending steep hills. So yes, lots of other issues. I would love the truck if they would actually resolve the issues with it. So far not impressed with how Nissan has handled any of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts