Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the 4 inch intake pipe. For the life of me I could not get the 92-100mm clamp to fit on the air box. Used the OEM clamp, don't like that clamp look so ordered a 102-110 clamp. Will see if that will fit. As for the product, great build quality and was not too hard to install (except for the clamp issue).

Anyone else on this forum have the clamp size issue?

Next Friday is the Icon stage 1 install and the deck bed tool organizer install. looking forward to that!

Will test drive tonight.

Thx and stay safe!!

·
561 Posts
Did you use the correct clamps? I know it comes with a few- were they placed correctly?

That intake tube is nice, paired with a high flow filter. A good but more turbo noise and it has to be more efficient.

However, it wucks changing fuel filter taking that think off each time. Fort that reason alone, I switched to the Mishimoto intake tube.

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you use the correct clamps? I know it comes with a few- were they placed correctly?

That intake tube is nice, paired with a high flow filter. A good but more turbo noise and it has to be more efficient.

However, it wucks changing fuel filter taking that think off each time. Fort that reason alone, I switched to the Mishimoto intake tube.
came with 4 clamps, two large and two small. My guess is it should have come with two large, one small and one medium size clamp. oh well the one I ordered should fit fine. I will look at the Mishimoto intake today for comparison. Thx for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts