Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

2016 XD 4x4 Tuned with straight pipe.
986 Posts
From my understanding it does not come with instructions. They are available on his website for free and you need to download them. I downloaded them myself, I didnt order the kit yet, but I want to see what is involved just to be more comprehensive.

1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From my understanding it does not come with instructions. They are available on his website for free and you need to download them. I downloaded them myself, I didnt order the kit yet, but I want to see what is involved just to be more comprehensive.
Just downloaded them. Didnt know they were there. Of course josh is busy being busy and he didnt answer my request even though i paid for the **** kit lol.
So i said its forum time amd i bet someone can steer me straight. Thank you sir!

320 Posts

Use this service manual as a guide on how to remove the neccessary components (EGR cooler, EGR bypass, intake elbow and intake manifold). From there, it's fairly simple, especially since reassembly is much shorter without EGR components.

CFT's kit is disgustingly overpriced. You can find two people selling their own kits on a thread called "EGR delete kit interest". It costs less than half as much as CFT's kit and accomplishes the same thing. I deleted my EGR without special equipment for about $100 in a thread called "Behold, the poor man's EGR delete!" It's not hard, it just took me all night. I also was experimenting with some methods and I don't work fast when it comes to cars. I've broken too much trying to save time. You could probably accomplish a self-made kit in an afternoon with some write-ups and the service manual to guide you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts