Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4X
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just ordered my "egr motor storage kit " ( wink wink ) from cft performance. I just wanted to let anyone know who's interested in this kit, that there is no lead time right now. I ordered it last night, and its been shipped already first thing this morning.

Have a good one everyone

·
2017 TitanXD Pro 4x4 - Tuned with Straight pipe
3 Posts
Hey everyone, I just ordered my "egr motor storage kit " ( wink wink ) from cft performance. I just wanted to let anyone know who's interested in this kit, that there is no lead time right now. I ordered it last night, and its been shipped already first thing this morning.

Have a good one everyone
Let me know how you like it. I was going to order it but wasn’t sure I wanted to do all that to my truck.I would love to see it when you finish it.

·
2017 TitanXD Pro 4x4 - Tuned with Straight pipe
3 Posts
Needs to market it as art work for our trucks. 😂 That's what it is.
I agree! It is art work! We have decided to do the art work as well. Can’t wait! To have the full art work done. My truck is black so we order the art work with illusion Cherry! 🤣

·
241 Posts
I agree! It is art work! We have decided to do the art work as well. Can’t wait! To have the full art work done. My truck is black so we order the art work with illusion Cherry! 🤣
I'm serious though. It is a form of art. Racing is a form of art. Need art lawyers to fight for us. 😂 My license plate tag is going to say "SMKART" 😂 Or probably "FLRPWR"

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4X
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha yes its definitely Art Work lmao. I chose the unfinished / raw color scheme so it'll just end up looking like stock piping, which is what I preferred anyways! Probably why it was able to be shipped right away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts