Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondering any of you have experience with cft performance single turbo upgrade. How is it perform???? any pro and con??

·
166 Posts
Why is it trash?
Leaks oil. Leaks exhaust at the turbo from a poor pedalstool design, josh at cft doesnt take any responsibility for his product. Exhaust up pipe to turbo isnt port matched causing huge restriction and delayed spool time. I could keep going but pointless. Got my turbo setup back from cft and truck was literally pouring oil out coming off the tow truck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
86 Posts
Leaks oil. Leaks exhaust at the turbo from a poor pedalstool design, josh at cft doesnt take any responsibility for his product. Exhaust up pipe to turbo isnt port matched causing huge restriction and delayed spool time. I could keep going but pointless. Got my turbo setup back from cft and truck was literally pouring oil out coming off the tow truck.

I’m having a hard time believing that due to his other products having great reviews. Did you ever get a new tune for the single turbo?

·
166 Posts
Lol, do your research about his single turbo kits and let me know when you find a happy customer. Every single person that has had his kit leaked oil and honestly pretty sure they have all been removed. Pedalstool has been redisgned numerous times and still leaks. Zero low end power, black smoke all the time while driving, CTT no matter how many tune revisions was never perfect. Those turbos are too bug for the truck and with the size of the exhaust up pipes and restriction at the turbo. That kit was never going to succeed. Needs more R&D

·
86 Posts
Lol, do your research about his single turbo kits and let me know when you find a happy customer. Every single person that has had his kit leaked oil and honestly pretty sure they have all been removed. Pedalstool has been redisgned numerous times and still leaks. Zero low end power, black smoke all the time while driving, CTT no matter how many tune revisions was never perfect. Those turbos are too bug for the truck and with the size of the exhaust up pipes and restriction at the turbo. That kit was never going to succeed. Needs more R&D

Will you send me the link to the place where I can find the reviews? I feel like someone will have to completely redesign the intake and exhaust piping to really make it work. I’m surprised he never redesigned the intake manifold.

·
1,044 Posts
There’s a reason CFT makes gym equipment instead of truck parts now lol.

Even his intake tube didn’t fit right. It’s literally NO bends. It was a straight pipe with two elbows. Still didn’t fit right. Pathetic.

·
86 Posts

Even his intake tube didn’t fit right. It’s literally NO bends. It was a straight pipe with two elbows. Still didn’t fit right. Pathetic.
That’s unfortunate man. I was split between an S&B intake and the CFT intake. Guess I know what I’ll go with.

·
86 Posts

Well who else makes the “kit” then? To my knowledge no one, maybe little shops, but I’ve heard bad stories from them too.

·
166 Posts
Look I have a lot of cft performance parts on my truck, not because I want too but more so because cft was first to market with our truck. Buy what you want, but having the single turbo kit for over a year on my truck I have never been happier without it...go get some wicked wheels for the factory setup and just enjoy the truck

·
86 Posts
Look I have a lot of cft performance parts on my truck, not because I want too but more so because cft was first to market with our truck. Buy what you want, but having the single turbo kit for over a year on my truck I have never been happier without it...go get some wicked wheels for the factory setup and just enjoy the truck

I heard the wicked wheel just sounds cool, but there is no real gain to them. Man you just talked shit about it, but now saying you are happy with it? Wtf?

·
123 Posts
I heard the wicked wheel just sounds cool, but there is no real gain to them. Man you just talked shit about it, but now saying you are happy with it? Wtf?
Dude just go spend your hard earned money on his garbage and find out for yourself if you don’t want to believe this fella. Josh products are garbage. If he made a product worth a shit he wouldn’t be making gym equipnent now lmfao!!

·
86 Posts
Dude just go spend your hard earned money on his garbage and find out for yourself if you don’t want to believe this fella. Josh products are garbage. If he made a product worth a shit he wouldn’t be making gym equipnent now lmfao!!
I misunderstood 😅 hey man, 3v1, I believe y’all now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts