Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a tonneau cover for my truck.

I have both the aluminum track system as well as the lockable compartments in the box.

Can anyone confirm that I can still get a tonneau cover with this equipment installed on my truck?

(Also: looking at either weather tech or truxedo roll up. Any recommendations one over the other? I'm sure they're both good, but looking for any experience you might have to offer. Not interested in the hard three piece style.)

·
569 Posts
The TruXedo Lo Pro is compatible with the Utilitrac cargo rail/tie down system and works fine with the Nissan Titan factory cargo boxes in place. Mine is working well for me and I have the same set up, Utilitrac and cargo boxes. Installation was a snap.

I use Extang Tonno Tonic for cleaning and preservation which seems to be working well also.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
2018 Titan XD Gas
3 Posts
The TruXedo Lo Pro is compatible with the Utilitrac cargo rail/tie down system and works fine with the Nissan Titan factory cargo boxes in place. Mine is working well for me and I have the same set up, Utilitrac and cargo boxes. Installation was a snap.

I use Extang Tonno Tonic for cleaning and preservation which seems to be working well also.

Hello,
I have the Utilitrac & Titan Boxes also, so this is good news! Do the clamps that come with the Lo Pro work against the Utilitrac or did you have to fabricate a clamp to work? Maybe you can post a picture of how they clamp to hold the rail of the Lo Pro?
Thank You

·
2018 Titan XD Gas
3 Posts
Hello,
I have the Utilitrac & Titan Boxes also, so this is good news! Do the clamps that come with the Lo Pro work against the Utilitrac or did you have to fabricate a clamp to work? Maybe you can post a picture of how they clamp to hold the rail of the Lo Pro?
Thank You
I answered my own question, this may prove valuable for others however. I found this on tonneaucoversworld.com
clamp.PNG

·
569 Posts
Looking to get a tonneau cover for my truck.

I have both the aluminum track system as well as the lockable compartments in the box.

Can anyone confirm that I can still get a tonneau cover with this equipment installed on my truck?

(Also: looking at either weather tech or truxedo roll up. Any recommendations one over the other? I'm sure they're both good, but looking for any experience you might have to offer. Not interested in the hard three piece style.)
Tuxedo is the better option, bolts right up with the included brackets, fits with utitrac perfectly, took me about 45 mins to install and adjust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts