Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owner of a 2008 jeep CRD, looking to upgrade my travel trailer to a 5th wheel in the next 2-3 years. The titan look good!! Been reading on this truck since 2013.

·
28 Posts
Seems like a pretty cool truck; might be test driving one later this year. The Pro-4X looks like it needs some big off-roading tires and a lift.

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Jeep is running great! 170,000KM on it, i pull my 21 ft Travel trailer with it! Just hopping the towing numbers on the XD will be above 12K:serious:

·
608 Posts
Owner of a 2008 jeep CRD, looking to upgrade my travel trailer to a 5th wheel in the next 2-3 years. The titan look good!! Been reading on this truck since 2013.
Welcome to the forum! :D

What has captured your interest about the Titan XD as opposed to the other options out there?

·
857 Posts
I hear jeep might be coming out with a new truck, something you may want to do more looking into although it likely won't be something comparable to the new Titan and the like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts