Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Converted the rear of my 2019 Pro4x XD to the 2020 Pretty easy to do. Upgraded the turn and reverse bulbs to resistor LED bulbs while I was at it. I have most of the parts for the front but haven’t had time yet.

·
2017 Titan XD Diesel Pro4X, 2017 Nissan Armada Platinum
49 Posts
Nice! That looks great, how much did that set you back?:unsure:

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
39 Posts
The 2020 front end will not fit in the 2019 XD with Cummins engine, you would have to buy the 2020 XD fenders if you want it to fit.

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Possibly not true from what I'm reading, what parts might interfere? I don't have the Cummins, but I've already bought the headlights, and grill. The only pieces I'm missing are the upper bumper cover and the brace for it. I can't imagine there would be much difference that would cause those new pieces to interfere with the cooling or whatever. The shape of the replacement parts seem to be about the same as what is being removed.

The 2020 front end will not fit in the 2019 XD with Cummins engine, you would have to buy the 2020 XD fenders if you want it to fit.

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I like it.

I found one taillight on ebay for about 200. The other I bought new from Z1 @ about 500, and the filler was just under 400.

Forgot to add the emblem which was another 50 or so. Funny that it doesn't come with it. It's the same exact size of the one removed from the tailgate, if you want to reuse yours. This emblem is nice though, it's gloss black with the orange "NISSAN" lettering.

2020 Pro4x grill comes with the emblem, ironically.

·
8 Posts
Possibly not true from what I'm reading, what parts might interfere? I don't have the Cummins, but I've already bought the headlights, and grill. The only pieces I'm missing are the upper bumper cover and the brace for it. I can't imagine there would be much difference that would cause those new pieces to interfere with the cooling or whatever. The shape of the replacement parts seem to be about the same as what is being removed.
That is what Z1 Offroad states for the 2020 Nissan Titan headlights....
"Note: These lights are not compatible with previous year models, unless the connectors are rewired to fit the old style connectors"
Hopefully you are good with rewiring electrical connections :cool:.

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
39 Posts
This screen shot is from the Nissan tech in Los Angeles, he was trying to do this conversion to his Cummins XD, he couldn't get it to work unfortunately. He did mention it was only the diesel XD's that had issues with the front conversion. I hope this helps, cheers 🍻 View attachment 45813

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
39 Posts
I have the 2020 grill on mine now, and it was the same part number regardless of engine choice. I think maybe his was just off for some reason.
I also noticed you have the pro4x model, I believe he was trying to fit it on his SL model, the difference in front bumpers might have caused issues for him as well, nevertheless make sure to post pics as soon as you finish the front conversion. Thanks again

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've repinned connectors before, but I might wait for someone to come up with adapters.

That is what Z1 Offroad states for the 2020 Nissan Titan headlights....
"Note: These lights are not compatible with previous year models, unless the connectors are rewired to fit the old style connectors"
Hopefully you are good with rewiring electrical connections :cool:.

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That doesn't make sense to me. Same part numbers for grills and fenders 2019 and below... why would the fenders make any difference to the grill? and why would they make identical looking fenders somehow different for the 5.0 version in the first place? I'd bet my house that it would fit the XD Cummins (I Don't think the bank would let me honor that bet if I lost though :)

I have the 2020 grill on mine now, and it was the same part number regardless of engine choice. I think maybe his was just off for some reason.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts