Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
313 Posts
Those storage boxes make a lot more sense than the RAM boxes.
Did he mention that the Cummins would be available in a "work" truck trim?
That sounds good to me.

Reactions: pyro404

·
10 Posts
The walk-around just reminded me how terrible this truck looks. A lot of great features, but it is an ugly duckling. I hope the gas job doesn't look as bad

·
313 Posts
The walk-around just reminded me how terrible this truck looks. A lot of great features, but it is an ugly duckling. I hope the gas job doesn't look as bad
To each his own.
To me the truck looks as good as any of the others. Except maybe it's better than the RAM, I really don't like their grill.

·
313 Posts
Well look at the 2017 superduty if you want to see ugly.
A 2015 F150 on steroids. You don't like that chiseled look? Maybe it's what they can do with the Al body, but sometimes the angles on the new Superdutys are just too sharp.

It's especially noticeable on the dually rear fender flares. On the other hand, the RAM dually just looks like it's waddling around with fat hips. I like the GM/Chevy dually flares though.

But really, function/reliability and price is more important to me. Perfectly willing to drive an ugly beast if everything else works out.

·
772 Posts
lol look what the cat dragged in, your four wheeler would work better in the XD:grin2:

Beat this ? Nope

really? thats not even that great of a rendering.

new f250's look amazing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts