Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
88 Posts
I'm pretty sure the only engine option at the moment is the 5.0L V8 Turbo Diesel. Don't think a price is available for the Titan XD as yet. Still playing the waiting game.

·
340 Posts
didn't nissan say somewhere that the ISV will cost less then the Motori in the RAM Ecodiesel?

Which would indicate to me that yes there will be a gas engined XD and the upgrade cost will be less then $7K...

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
didn't nissan say somewhere that the ISV will cost less then the Motori in the RAM Ecodiesel?

Which would indicate to me that yes there will be a gas engined XD and the upgrade cost will be less then $7K...
I remember that too.

The XD Diesel will be released first, as it should be the most popular model, followed by the gasoline variants.

·
88 Posts
Well that's great news! Not that I will be thinking of getting the petrol engine, but it's good that Nissan will be presenting the Titan with engine variety which is a good thing for truck buyers. Not everyone likes the smell and sounds of diesel engines even though it has a lot more to do with power and torque. and more reliable!

·
857 Posts
Less than $7 is good for me, good if you look at with what time frame the diesel will break even on how much more you paid for it.

·
608 Posts
$7? Am I missing something here?

There will be gas variants for sure. Not sure if they will come out right away, but they will be there. Some people would not buy a vehicle if its a diesel and Nissan doesn't want to encounter that.

·
11 Posts
Nissan said it would cost no more than any other 1/2 ton which would make it around v635k$ - 60k$ for full load diesel

·
24 Posts
I hopes its not to much. Im looking at this truck over a F350. Both will do what I want but for the cost I can always get a bigger truck. Now I am a big fan of the titans engine though.

·
313 Posts
In Canada, about $75,000.
MSRP can be over Can$80K. :surprise:
Just incredible. But around here in Ontario you can usually get Can$15K off.

Here's a Can$80K Platinum for around Can$65.6K, Lariats in the lower Can$60K's, and XLT diesels around Can$50K:

http://www.hannafords.ca/all-inventory/index.htm?start=0&year=2015&bodyStyle=Crew+Cab&

A lot of those are F250s, F350s may be upto $1K more.

If you go to SuperCab or Reg Cab, prices are lower. Have seen your basic snow plow truck, diesel, for ~ Can$44K

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
If you go to SuperCab or Reg Cab, prices are lower. Have seen your basic snow plow truck, diesel, for ~ Can$44K
In 2011 I was looking at a 6.7L Chassis Cab F-550 XLT 4x4: $52,000, with nothing but frame behind the cab.

The price of trucks is well in luxury car territory, last time I looked the A6 TDI starts around $66,000 and if I didn't need a pickup truck my wife and I would buy the Audi.

·
313 Posts
In 2011 I was looking at a 6.7L Chassis Cab F-550 XLT 4x4: $52,000, with nothing but frame behind the cab.

The price of trucks is well in luxury car territory, last time I looked the A6 TDI starts around $66,000 and if I didn't need a pickup truck my wife and I would buy the Audi.
Yeah, they've discovered that Luxury vehicles are where the money is. Especially diesel luxury vehicles I think. And I'm just afraid Nissan will play fully into this market, leaving the diesel out of the more affordable models.

·
340 Posts
Yeah, they've discovered that Luxury vehicles are where the money is. Especially diesel luxury vehicles I think. And I'm just afraid Nissan will play fully into this market, leaving the diesel out of the more affordable models.
I'd say bet on it initially...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts