Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing major but both got me for a few minutes until common sense came back to me :grin2:

1. Kept wondering why MOD kept deactivating itself every time I drove the truck.....then it hit me that I programmed memory key one to myself and MOD was disabled when I set the memory. So everytime i would get in the truck the memory system would disable it again. Reset the memory with it activated and issue resolved.

2. Sitting at the boat ramp couldn't figure out how to turn off the mirror reverse tilt down feature. After a minute of digging through the menu system I remembered its controlled by putting the mirror adjustment control in the center position.

·
27 Posts
Nothing major but both got me for a few minutes until common sense came back to me :grin2:

1. Kept wondering why MOD kept deactivating itself every time I drove the truck.....then it hit me that I programmed memory key one to myself and MOD was disabled when I set the memory. So everytime i would get in the truck the memory system would disable it again. Reset the memory with it activated and issue resolved.

2. Sitting at the boat ramp couldn't figure out how to turn off the mirror reverse tilt down feature. After a minute of digging through the menu system I remembered its controlled by putting the mirror adjustment control in the center position.
Thanks for the mirror tips. I hate that tilt feature.

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem...figured it might save someone some time.

The catch 22 is....I believe if you leave the mirror control in the center position it also disable the auto dimming feature at night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts