Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title said. Since the 2020 is officially out.

·
140 Posts
Guessing those are marked down bc they're diesels. Doubt many people are willing to buy a brand new diesel truck that has been discontinued.

·
265 Posts
Dealerships lose money every day a vehicle is on its lot past 90 days. And no dealer wants models from the previous year hanging around. We got a $20k discount when we bought our '16 diesel XD in early 2017 because the dealership wanted those older models off the lot to make room for the current year models. Once the discounts were made the three 2016 XD diesels they had disappeared very quickly.

·
199 Posts
Just another nail in our (5.0] resale value coffin.

I'm getting seriously pissed at Nissan. Cummins too, but that's for another post. And no, when I bought my 17 PR 5.0, I had no intention of selling/trading, etc. I mean, hell, it's a Cummins, right?! Should last 500K miles, right?!

Bah, Humbug!

·
1,140 Posts

I'm getting seriously pissed at Nissan. Cummins too, but that's for another post. And no, when I bought my 17 PR 5.0, I had no intention of selling/trading, etc. I mean, hell, it's a Cummins, right?! Should last 500K miles, right?!

Bah, Humbug!
Dude I bought my 18 before they ever announced cancelling the diesel and I still got 16k off sticker.

·
265 Posts
It's all good til you get there and don't qualify for 75% of the rebates. I got 5k out of 15k at my dealership.....and somehow still spent 50k, lol.
When they deny you any rebates, tell them to add them or it's a deal breaker. I all my years I have yet to hear a dealer refuse when you start to get up and walk out.

As far as resale, Titans (gen 1, gen 2 & XD) fly off the used car lots up here. Whenever I hear of one it's usually gone by the time I drive by to check it out for friends who are looking for a "lightly" used one.

·
24 Posts
I purchased my 2017 Nissan for 38k with 9k miles on it. That was in Feb. or 2019’. The only thing that sucks sometimes is the weird downshifts. When I tow no weird shifting at all. Just hope it does not turn into a money pit.

·
185 Posts
Completely normal discount for an XD. Even my 5.6 SV was 15k off list. Higher trim levels are even more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts