Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent been able to even lay hands on my truck yet, so this might be an easy fix when I get home, but my wife has sent me a couple pictures of the screen when the 360 degree view is being shown and the driver side camera view is crooked.

Has anybody else has this problem? If so, is it an easy fix? As in, can I just rotate the camera in the mirror housing?

·
321 Posts
It looks like it's just the effect of the wide-angle lens the camera uses. You can see the stripe is wider at the front of the vehicle than the back.

·
441 Posts
Without you being able to physically examine the truck it might be premature to try to diagnose it.

Now that I've said that, our mirrors fold back toward the body in the housing for storage and clearance, is it possible the mirror was pushed back a little and is neither in the outward locked position nor the inboard storage position?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Without you being able to physically examine the truck it might be premature to try to diagnose it.

Now that I've said that, our mirrors fold back toward the body in the housing for storage and clearance, is it possible the mirror was pushed back a little and is neither in the outward locked position nor the inboard storage position?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
This possibility occurred to me recently. I am going to see if this is the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts