Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
857 Posts
Love the part of the video where its rolling out.

For a while to come this will be the type of vehicle that when you park it and walk away, you keep looking back

·
24 Posts
Can I buy it yet!!!!! I drive by the plant about once a month on my way to Indi. May need to stop by there one day after I have the truck.

·
608 Posts
It certainly is a dramatic video that gives a nice look inside the factory and some small bits of information. Worth the couple minutes to watch.

·
857 Posts
Can I buy it yet!!!!! I drive by the plant about once a month on my way to Indi. May need to stop by there one day after I have the truck.
Who knows maybe they'll give you a special tour of the facility ;)

Just make sure you share your experience with us here.

·
24 Posts
Who knows maybe they'll give you a special tour of the facility ;)

Just make sure you share your experience with us here.
Now that would be nice. Maybe we can set up a tour on a saturday and make it a nice meet for the people close by.

so.. can we bring our trucks there for service lol

·
772 Posts

For a while to come this will be the type of vehicle that when you park it and walk away, you keep looking back
i do that with my current truck.

stock these things look bloated. stock my titan looked like a POS though lol

·
608 Posts
The tour would be pretty cool. I've never thought of doing that at a factory but they must give some tours at certain factories.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
The tour would be pretty cool. I've never thought of doing that at a factory but they must give some tours at certain factories.
I got to tour three factories for work in Germany. Toured the Corvette factory once as well. It's really neat to see things being built and the people who build them. The corvette factory was nice, but even with it being GM's premium product, there was more pride in the air of a tool manufacturer in Germany.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts

I still do that with my 10 year old Titan...
I hit 200,000 miles last week :grin2:

·
857 Posts
I still do that with my 10 year old Titan...
I hit 200,000 miles last week :grin2:
If it wasn't for the Titan being a unique truck, I would call you weird :D

But i'm the same with every time I see them. I'll spot RAM's, F-Series trucks - and they'll be 2015 models, EcoDiesel and all - and i'll ignore them, then a Titan appears.... I stop.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
so if I end up getting a ford... can I still visit the planet....
Nope... you will be kicked out into space :grin2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts