Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
29 Posts
I bought it last year from a dealership in Eastern Pennsylvania.
You can't compare last year to this year, even last month to this month. The auto industry, just like the boat world, is absolutely nuts right now.
I had a guy come look at my boat 3 weeks ago that I was selling. Brought comps from 2016 and tried to bargain with them, I told him to pound sand. Yeah, I'm asking nearly 50% more than those boats sold for, but that's what boats are going for right now. I sold it for full price the next day, guy was pissed when I called him and told him I sold it. Shouldn't have tried to bargain with outdated data...

·
10 Posts
1. I've really liked the Titan & Titan XD line of trucks so I can understand her desire for one

2. Around my household we have always been reluctant to duplicate vehicle capabilities in multiple vehicles, sort of a "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" sort of thing. If I have an SUV then we don't usually buy another one for someone else in the house, we look at trucks or sedans or coupes, etc. That way we are more likely to have a vehicle that matches the needs of the day.

3. Unless there is a huge financial reason I don't normally shop the RWD only trucks in this category. In most cases the cost penalty isn't huge, yes there is increased weight but in this truck that's not much of an issue and it is ALWAYS better to have the option of using 4wd in a traction limited setting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I agree and live by the same code up until now. Since I bought my 2017 Titan I haven’t towed anything or been off-roading. Just working a ton so now it’s paid off. I’m looking to sell it. It’s a Pro 4X HD fully loaded just short of the Platinum edition. Has only 16,800 miles on it. It’s lifted 6” with Rough Country (dealer installed) after market KMC 20” rims and 35’s. I added hood protector and nerf bars myself. I would buy another truck to keep my code but I am gonna buy the new Ford Bronco Badlands. Don’t plan on hauling or moving and if I do move the Bronco can pull a decent trailer for that. Anyways any comments on what I should sell it for? Ford internet appraised $35-40k but of course I wasn’t able to add in the $5k worth of aftermarket upgrades.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts