Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
‘19 SV 4x4 5.7 “Big Bertha”
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m getting really close to changing out the fender emblems to something XTRA! I have two options: all the lettering the same size or larger X & D. Wanted to get some other opinions cause I can’t decide. The pics are rough but you get the idea.
Hood Watercraft Motor vehicle Water Automotive lighting

Hood Water Font Tints and shades Electric blue

·
497 Posts
Looks nice...I think the larger X and D look good and accentuates the XD message...personal preference I suppose.

I have a spare set that I'm going to modify with the LED lighted "C" as shown on another thread here and on You Tube. If I ever get around to it...takes me a lot longer these days...ha.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice...I think the larger X and D look good and accentuates the XD message...personal preference I suppose.

I have a spare set that I'm going to modify with the LED lighted "C" as shown on another thread here and on You Tube. If I ever get around to it...takes me a lot longer these days...ha.
I was thinking the same thing as far as the larger XD but that leaves so much empty space in an emblem that’s already kinda awkward from the factory. I’ve seen the lighted Cummins badge on YouTube. Looks badass but too complicated for me. Good luck though.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The font doesn't match the truck, or anything else used on the titan. It looks out of place.
Neither do most of lettering for some Titans. The Platinum Reserve, Pro 4x, and any Cummins can have 3-4 different fonts. The lower trim gassers have the least number of fonts with one being the 3” Endurance badge. Wish they would have just not put anything there.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
799 Posts
Neither do most of lettering for some Titans. The Platinum Reserve, Pro 4x, and any Cummins can have 3-4 different fonts. The lower trim gassers have the least number of fonts with one being the 3” Endurance badge. Wish they would have just not put anything there.
We removed the pro4x stickers from ours. With body colored trim, it makes the truck look rather plain. Love it like that.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We removed the pro4x stickers from ours. With body colored trim, it makes the truck look rather plain. Love it like that.
With the Cummins, that fender badge is much less an eyesore. But with the gasser, that V8 Endurance is trash on an already oddly shaped emblem.

·
152 Posts
🧀 cheese please. They shortened it for a reason! Just my two since . Not a fan of the Xtra duty. But to each their own. I've seen some others that looked decent. I wish nissan would have just left badge off and give us a solid fender without the giant hole In it .

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
🧀 cheese please. They shortened it for a reason! Just my two since . Not a fan of the Xtra duty. But to each their own. I've seen some others that looked decent. I wish nissan would have just left badge off and give us a solid fender without the giant hole In it .
Completely agree about a solid fender being the better option but now it’s about something better than what the gasser gets. All the options I’ve seen completely remove the chrome bezel which makes the space look even bigger (to me at least). Really don’t like those at all. At this point, I’ve already decided I’m going to change them. Was just asking about opinions on the lettering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts