Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
24 Posts
I haven't seen any yet but the 2015 Titan invoice price is about 7.5% less than the MSRP. I spot checked the F150, F250, GMC Denali, and Ram 1500/2500. Those range from 7-9% less than the MSRP. So thinking that the Titan XD will be somewhere in that range.

·
24 Posts
There was an XD PR for sale at this site for $57,063 on an MSRP of $61,450.
http://www.fentonmotors.com/web/new/...y-MO/27435606/
They have since removed the pricing and made it a "Call for Price" now.
At $57,063, that is almost 8% off of MSRP. I would bet that there is more than 8% markup from Invoice. JMHO
Hopefully so. Would be kinda funny if what they did was accidentally list the actual invoice price.

·
17 Posts
I called those with discounts but did not honor it after I called.
Some are asking above MSRP but mostly would just accept MSRP.

Just took one that I like for MSRP. It would take a while before production ramps up and I cannot wait.

·
124 Posts
Hmmm, according to that site, you can delete the blind spot warning for a $500 credit and do away with probably annoying beeps and lights that you'd just end up turning off anyway. Too bad there's no SL running board delete, but I guess you could sell them to SV owners....

·
5 Posts
Just drove a PR today. I love the truck. I currently drive 06 megacab. Couple issues. When I asked about mileage, the reply was, "mileage doesn't have to be disclosed on diesels." Ok, it must be that good. Like a hidden pearl the new owner will soon get to uncover. Umm, the mpg of a short trip(3 miles, getting on it) revealed 6 mpg on display.
But when I saw an $8,000 markup for Chicago market value, Teflon wax and scotch guarding, I swallowed a little of my vomit.

Attachments

·
857 Posts
At an $8k mark up I rather take my money elsewhere or just wait.

Smart move though, they know this is a big moment for the brand and Nissan loyalists, chances are someone out there will be willing to pay that without second guessing it.

·
5 Posts
My sons mattress has a tag with a MSRP of $949. I bought it for $249, and the place still made money. Mattresses and trucks are maybe not a fair comparison. The more people pay those markups, the higher the price will be for us. It seems all vehicles are actually market value.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts