Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
79 Posts
Any change in sound? Slight?
I believe so yes. I can hear a difference in the cab and out. My wife and buddies says it sounds better. Dont expect a huge difference in loudness. The dpf absorbs alot of it. But at least I can actually hear it it now. In my opinion I couldn't hear a thing with the stock tail pipe. Honestly I like it better with the dump. But that's me.

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
For those wanting to delete in the future, an exhaust is something you may want to go ahead and make your plans to purchase soon! The only company out there that has a full system right now is Flo Pro, and they have discontinued them all now for EPA regulations. May wanna take advantage of the stock that is left out there!
Sales scare tactics don't work very well in today's world with the internet ?

·
1,324 Posts
For those wanting to delete in the future, an exhaust is something you may want to go ahead and make your plans to purchase soon! The only company out there that has a full system right now is Flo Pro, and they have discontinued them all now for EPA regulations. May wanna take advantage of the stock that is left out there!
That was a fact he stated. It was also quite considerate fact for him to inform those of our forum community. As a result of his presence in our community as a vendor - we get the benefit of obtaining the last of this excellent quality product.

Please be nice sir.

My tuned truck will out race, out sled pull, cost me less in repair parts and long out live your truck. Guaranteed - unless you should choose to get you some of korys products...

My 5” flo pro and twister muffler rock btw...

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
That was a fact he stated. It was also quite considerate fact for him to inform those of our forum community. As a result of his presence in our community as a vendor - we get the benefit of obtaining the last of this excellent quality product.

Please be nice sir.

My tuned truck will out race, out sled pull, cost me less in repair parts and long out live your truck. Guaranteed - unless you should choose to get you some of korys products...

My 5” flo pro and twisterownersh]
Lol...we"ll see....you're the hare; I'm the tortoise.?
And you folks on here with your "Be nice" in one breath when I critize something you like but spew out garbage and "not nice" when you see something you don't like lol...too funny.
On XD total cost of ownership and "out pulling me"? Well....check back in with old Chief after the 100k mark and we'll both pull 12k fvers from San Antone to Ruidoso in July and we"ll see about that???...Ill have the beer ready when you get there???

·
1,324 Posts

Please be nice sir.

And you folks on here with your "Be nice" in one breath when I critize something you like but spew out garbage and "not nice" when you see something you don't like lol...too funny.
On XD total cost of ownership and "out pulling me"? Well....check back in with old Chief after the 100k mark and we'll both pull 12k fvers from San Antone to Ruidoso in July and we"ll see about that???...Ill have the beer ready when you get there???
It was the personal attack on the motives of the guy that was the no nice. Nothing to do with tune or not. Could care less bout you not tuned.
I up bet - 12k pull At 300k. Dare you to keep emissions that long. ?

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts

Please be nice sir.

It was the personal attack on the motives of the guy that was the no nice. Nothing to do with tune or not. Could care less bout you not tuned.
You don't have to "up bet". I've told you before and others after 100k I will be making "modifications" to my unit.
On the OP couple questions so I can apologize if wrong:
1. That vendor gets no financial compensation from FloPro for orders?
2. His statement of "they are the only company to offer full exhaust delete kits". You sure that's true?
3. He's alluding to EPA "shutting down the delete market"....you guys been paying attention to the world and news? Current Admin is reigning in EPA and rolling back emissions requirements and has been since 2018. I have doubts there are witch hunts going on for the aftermarket performance sector.
Now if I'm wrong about #1 (he receives no compensation) and #2 there are no other alternatives then let me know and Ill apologize?

·
1,324 Posts

Please be nice sir.

You don't have to "up bet". I've told you before and others after 100k I will be making "modifications" to my unit.
2. His statement of "they are the only company to offer full exhaust delete kits". You sure that's true?
3. He's alluding to EPA "shutting down the delete market"....you guys been paying attention to the world and news? Current Admin is reigning in EPA and rolling back emissions requirements and has been since 2018. I have doubts there are witch hunts going on for the aftermarket performance sector.
Now if I'm wrong about #1 (he receives no compensation) and #2 there are no other alternatives then let me know and Ill apologize?

U r an asp

Flo pro is the only company to make full replacement system.

The epa is for sure the reason why the quite making a boat-load of money selling here. Educate yourself please.

Lets look at your motives - let me guess, you get paid for what you do right?
Thought so.
I unlike you though will believe unless proven otherwise what you do is how you find meaning in making a positive contribution to your country and to those you provide service for. I will choose to believe you care. For that there will be no need to apologize...

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts

Please be nice sir.

U r an asp

The epa is for sure the reason why the quite making a boat-load of money selling here. Educate yourself please.

Thought so.
I unlike you though will believe unless proven otherwise what you do is how you find meaning in making a positive contribution to your country and to those you provide service for. I will choose to believe you care. For that there will be no need to apologize...
But..but...you are hurting my feelings by calling me names because I pointed out reality too you....lol well your not hurting my feelings and thanks for the compliment.
BTW...I don't have any problem with sales guys trying to sale something and make money....it's how they "pitch it" or "sale it" that bothers me.
You also might want to do some self reflection there amigo....quite a bit of what you post and "advise" "doesn't read well" to the general audience either.???

·
1,324 Posts

Please be nice sir.

U r an asp

Thought so.
But..but...you are hurting my feelings by calling me names because I pointed out reality too you....lol well your not hurting my feelings and thanks for the compliment.
BTW...I don't have any problem with sales guys trying to sale something and make money....it's how they "pitch it" or "sale it" that bothers me.
You also might want to do some self reflection there amigo....quite a bit of what you post and "advise" "doesn't read well" to the general audience either.???

General audience send you a pm on that?
I dont impune anyones motives that i can recall. I speak my mind and disagree with people who doggedly affirm whats isnt true.

Maybe you and “they” are reading into what i say more than i mean. Definitely one problem with strangers communicating on forum.
I owe a good debt of gratitude for all the wisdom ive gained from other xder’s on here.

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts

Please be nice sir.

U r an asp

Thought so.

I dont impune anyones motives that i can recall. I speak my mind and disagree with people who doggedly affirm whats isnt true.

Maybe you and “they” are reading into what i say more than i mean. Definitely one problem with strangers communicating on forum.
I owe a good debt of gratitude for all the wisdom ive gained from other xder’s on here.
Does this mean we're not going to have that "pull off" you challenged me to?????

·
1,324 Posts

Please be nice sir.

U r an asp

Thought so.

Does this mean we're not going to have that "pull off" you challenged me to?????
No cuz im scared your banks power tune will beat my truck and crush my ego

·
Vendor
86 Posts
Hey guys,

The purpose of my response was to inform those who may have been on the fence about purchasing a full exhaust kit that Flo Pro, who is at this point the only company that made a full replacement exhaust, was shutting down there sales of emissions delete products in the US, and that if they wanted to pick one up now would be the time! Yes, I do make comissions off of sales, but that wasn't my sole intentions. I'll do my part however I can to contribute to the forum and help everyone out! No "scare tactics" in place, just a heads up. There are a few companies out there making delete pipes for our trucks as well that, for someone wanting to delete is a great option. But being in the industry for almost 10 years now, I love the sound of a 5" exhaust! Unfortunately we are sold out of all of our Flo Pro products now, so until another exhaust company steps up, your local muffler shop or a delete pipe is going to be the only options.

If anyone has anything I can be of assistance with please let me know!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts