Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
And as of right now they have said they will not make any repairs on the vehicle until i authorize them to do the $800 inspection

·
14 Posts
I would say delete it. But, hard(impossible) to trade it modified. So, maybe best to get it fixed and get rid of it. Buy a f250 or even better f350. Sorry to all those hanging on to their Cummins 5.0 hoping the crank doesn't explode on them.

·
1,476 Posts
I would say delete it. But, hard(impossible) to trade it modified. So, maybe best to get it fixed and get rid of it. Buy a f250 or even better f350. Sorry to all those hanging on to their Cummins 5.0 hoping the crank doesn't explode on them.
Who is worried? I'm loving mine. Dont sit here and advertise ford, they just as problematic. Before my dad deleted his f250 he went through 3 egr's before 80k miles.

·
97 Posts
It’s funny how people are still making a big deal about a select few trucks back in 2016 that had a burr on their crank bearing...And I’ve heard of plenty of people that sold their deleted titan back to a dealership and still got KBB. The fact of the matter is if you go and buy a $60-$80,000 pick up truck from Ford, Ram, Chevy they’re going to give you whatever you ask for it.... Anytime I’ve ever bought a new truck I’ve always had a huge bargaining chip in regards to trade in value. Dealerships are a dime a dozen so threatening to go to another one isn’t difficult. Anyone saying that these trucks aren’t worth their salt are just simple, all manufactures have issues.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts