Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I deleted my truck last night and today i got the DPF warning see dealer and the 5 mph speed limit 200 miles. idk if i did something wrong or what. can anyone help? Thanks in advance

·
2017 Titan XD 5.0 diesel
39 Posts
i did tune it. sorry should have put that in there
Did you make sure that your def tank still has fluid in it? The def level sensor might still be communicating with the ECU/ECM telling the computer that your def is empty? It's worth a shot.

·
668 Posts
Return to stock tune and re load the new tune. Make sure it hits 100%. Did you get SOTF? Is the switch plugged in? This is why I always recommend loading the tune before removing the DPF etc.

·
57 Posts
I deleted my truck last night and today i got the DPF warning see dealer and the 5 mph speed limit 200 miles. idk if i did something wrong or what. can anyone help? Thanks in advance
I don't know but I got the same after I brought to the dealer for software upgrade. later I brought it back to different dealer, they fix it but they told me the map sensor was not all the way in. I don't think so but that is what they told me. The car is running fine since then.

·
668 Posts
Whos tunes are you using? Did you reload the tunes yet? Either way, You should be able to contact a technician through your EZlynk, which will typically be the company you got your tunes from. They can probably tell you what's going on

·
856 Posts
Dude- what DTCs are being displayed?? You’re asking for help but won’t give us any info. The picture of your dash is no help. What’s the DTC for the CEL?

·
413 Posts
Guessing you loaded the wrong tune.... I used to have that error and it went away somehow.... ;)

·
90 Posts
Is it just me or did the EPA royally EFF up diesels with DEF fluid requirement? They were so MUCH more reliable prior to.

·
668 Posts
I don't think it was an accident... Diesels were too reliable, how can they make money if you only need a new vehicle every 15-20 years? Make them self destruct after 5 years or so, problem solved.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts