Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to feedback from those of us with deleted trucks. just curious to see what everyone thinks of the tunes

·
38 Posts
I just got my truck delete & tune today. Only have 7000kms on mine.
4" Flo pro with no muffler which sounds amazing.
No drone, nice turbo whine.
Only loud when you actually step on it.

Ez lynk with proven diesel tune 40-60-90-120-150
I had mine put at 60hp, no black smoke. It's like driving a different truck. No lag no dead peddle. Best part is no Def & dpf.

·
38 Posts
I did mine through a diesel shop in Calgary Alberta in Canada. Proven diesel can sell you a package deal. I did a 4" Flo pro no muffler with ez lynk full support tune with proven diesel.
2250 cdn installed so 1800usd.

·
38 Posts
Castle Custom in Calgary Alberta. Ask for Jared he also has a delete xd. I'm from Regina, sk

·
129 Posts
Castle Custom in Calgary Alberta. Ask for Jared he also has a delete xd. I'm from Regina, sk

That’s awesome! I was wondering if anyone in Calgary currently had a deleted truck through one of our local dealers. Was that 2200 installed and was a 5” an option for you? I’ll give him a shout I’ve never heard of proven diesel tunes, do they have a decent track record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
38 Posts
That’s awesome! I was wondering if anyone in Calgary currently had a deleted truck through one of our local dealers. Was that 2200 installed and was a 5” an option for you? I’ll give him a shout I’ve never heard of proven diesel tunes, do they have a decent track record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jared from castle custom has a 5" Flo pro. I decided to go with a 4" Flo pro with no muffler. It's only loud when you stomp on it. I usually never have the radio on since I deleted it. 5.0 has a unique sound. 2250 installed. Proven diesel tune is very similar to PPEI tunes. I have mine set at 60hp tune. Plenty of power.

·
1,507 Posts
With every success story I hear it makes it harder and harder for me to think about making it 5 years or 100000 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without ruining that warranty.

·
1,319 Posts
With every success story I hear it makes it harder and harder for me to think about making it 5 years or 100000 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2k miles and growing since the improvements on my truck and not one glitch.....

Reactions: wakinvol

·
Premium Member
365 Posts

I hear you wakinvol. I get a regen every tankful. Will take the long scenic route home today. The throttle seems a lot more responsive with the extra fuel dumped during regen. Justs sucks at 7 mpg. Anybody have any regrets from deleting? LOL

·
1,319 Posts
I hear you wakinvol. I get a regen every tankful. Will take the long scenic route home today. The throttle seems a lot more responsive with the extra fuel dumped during regen. Justs sucks at 7 mpg. Anybody have any regrets from deleting? LOL

I have two regrets about my upgrade: 1) I didn't do it sooner and 2) I do wish I had picked up some mpg.... Other than those two things, it's the best thing to happen to my truck since it left the assembly plant!

1 - 20 of 194 Posts